torek, 6. november 2007

Barcelona beautiful city

I found a blog to the Technorati search. The blogs name is Barcelona Photoblog. Like the name already shows us the blog is about the Spanish city Barcelona which I visited ten times so far. The blog is consisted of photos which are taken daily from the Barcelona downtown and it is seaside. The blog is done very well and it is very easy to search through it because of the photo archive where you can find photo albums classified by month. For example if you want to see what is going on in Barcelona in October you click on it and you will get a lot of photos about things that happens there at this time (Halloween photos…). The blog also gives you a chance to drop a comment on every single photo you want.
I think that I didn't see a lot of things yet so I'm looking forward for my next holidays to revisit this beautiful city. I love Barcelona:)!

This is the URL to the blog:
http://barcelonaphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Ni komentarjev: